Monday, January 23, 2006

Two weeks down five to go

We are done with the first two weeks and are now in class everyday from 8 to 3. This may not seem like a long day but we are usually in the same room the entire day other than the hour we have for lunch, but there are about 150 of us to feed in an hour so even that is difficult. Other than sitting for long periods of time the classes have been great and I have learned a lot about God and a little about myself. I am very excited because tomorrow I am in charge of a class on cooking from scratch, we are making spaghetti, apple pie, biscuits, and teaching them about cooking fresh veggies. 48 people signed up to take the class and only three out of the seven cooks that signed up to help can make it so it should be a lot of fun if everyone shows up.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

come on girl...we need some new info/stories! i know you have ALL the time in the world!

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I can't believe a week from tomorrow we leave!!! I'm excited to see what the next two years holds!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home